Terms & Conditions
Reliable. Quick. Simple.
1. NN Occupational Health undertake to provide professional and timely Occupational Health, Safety and Rehabilitation services (pre-employment, work site and Ergonomic assessments) to the Client as set out in this Agreement.
2. The Client agrees to engage the services of NN Occupational Health on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving four (4) weeks notice in writing. Such notice must be signed by both parties.
The following terms and conditions shall apply to each agreement for the supply of Services:
- “NNOH” shall mean NN Occupational Health, ABN 83 104 277 081.
- “Client” shall mean the Client named on any quotation, invoice, credit application, or any other documentation produced in relation to an agreement for the supply of Goods and/or Services, or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Client.
- “Price” shall mean the cost of the Services as agreed between NN Occupational Health and the Client subject to clause 5 hereof.
- “Services” shall mean all Services supplied by NN Occupational Health to the Client as described on any quotation, invoice, purchase order, or any other document and includes any recommendations and advice.
- All transactions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia.
- The Client submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of South Australia.
3. Offer and Acceptance
- Any request from the Client to NN Occupational Health for the supply of Services however made shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Where more than one Client has entered into an agreement with NN Occupational Health for the supply of Goods/Services, all Clients shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments of the Price.
- These terms become binding upon acceptance, and may thereafter only be altered or revoked with the written consent of NNOH.
- Any changes to the Client’s details, including name, address, telephone, email, or any changes in ownership structure of the Client requires written notice of (10) days.
- The Services to be supplied to the Client are as described on any quotation, invoice, purchase order, or any other document provided to the Client by NNOH.
- The Client agrees to pay NNOH the price of the Goods/Services within the agreed time for payment.
- The Price will be determined by NNOH’s quotation, or indicated on invoices, order forms, or any other documentation provided by NNOH to the Client.
- NNOH’s quoted price will be binding upon NNOH for a period of thirty (30) days after the date of the quotation.
- GST Conditions will apply to all goods purchased and services supplied.
6. Payment Terms
- In the event that the Client has been granted a credit account, the Client agrees to pay all amounts in full, within fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice.
- In the absence of a credit facility being granted, payment in full for all Services will be due and payable to NNOH upon completion.
- At NNOH’s sole discretion, a deposit may be required before the supply of any Services.
- Payment will be made by cash, cheque, direct deposit, or by any other method as may be agreed between the Client and NNOH.
7. Notification of Defects
- The Client shall review the Services upon delivery and notify NNOH within seven (7) days of any alleged failings, or failure to fulfil the quotation. NNOH will be given reasonable time after supplying the Services to rectify any alleged defects in the Services.
- Should the Client fail to give such notification, the Services will be deemed to be in compliance with those ordered, and free from any defects whatsoever.
8. Client’s Disclaimer
- The Client hereby disclaims any right to cancel the contract, or to seek compensation for loss or damages arising from any misrepresentation made to the Client by NNOH, or any related corporations of NNOH, and their respective officers, employees, agents and contractors.
- The Client acknowledges that the Client buys the Services relying solely upon the Client’s own skill and judgement.
- The Client hereby agrees that if the Client should:
· As an individual, commit an act of bankruptcy; or
· As a company, pass a resolution for winding up or have a summons to wind up issued against it; or
· Become subject to any form of external administration; or
· Enter into an arrangement regarding outstanding payment with any of its creditors; or
· Allow any invoice to remain in arrears for a period of over thirty (30) days; all monies currently owed to NNOH shall become due and payable immediately, and NNOH shall have the right to terminate the supply of Goods and Services to the Client.
- Should the Client fail to pay any invoice when due, the Client will be responsible for any additional costs associated with recovery of all outstanding amounts, including but not limited to the costs of a solicitor, and any cost incurred by NNOH to its nominated collection agency.
- Interest on overdue accounts may be charged at a rate not exceeding the prevailing bank overdraft rate and the Client expressly undertakes to pay all such interest.
- NNOH will not be liable to the Client for any loss or damage the Client suffers because NNOH exercised its rights under this clause.
- NNOH may cancel delivery of the Services at any time before delivery by giving written notice to the Client.
- NNOH shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
- At NNOH’s sole discretion, the Client may cancel delivery of the Services.
- In the event that the Client cancels delivery of the Services, the Client shall be liable for any costs as described by the below table.
|CANCELLATION / NON-ATTENDANCE (NNOH CLINIC)||COST (EX GST)|
|Fail to attend / Same business day cancellation||75% of booking|
|Cancellation 1 business day before appointment||50% of booking|
|Rebooking 1 business day or less before appointment (late reschedule*)||$40.00|
|CANCELLATION / NON-ATTENDANCE (ON-SITE SERVICES)||COST (EX GST)|
|Fail to attend / Same business day cancellation||100% of booking|
|Cancellation 1 to 3 business days before appointment||75% of booking|
|Rebooking 1 to 3 business days before appointment (late reschedule*)||$65.00|
All quoted prices are exclusive of GST
Industry Packages can be modified based on requirements
Cancellation / Non-Attendance:
To cancel or reschedule please contact NN Occupational Health by either phone or email and provide details including attendee’s full name, employer name, and appointment date and time.
Phone: (08) 8361 8500
A business day is Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
*Late rescheduled assessments will be charged the original cancellation fee if they are then cancelled at any time
11. Limitation of Liability.
- The liability of NNOH to the Client for any reason related to the performance of the Services under this agreement shall be limited to the amount paid or payable by the Client to NNOH for such Services.
12. Privacy Act 1988
- The Client hereby gives consent to NNOH obtaining a personal credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial or consumer credit (Section 18K (1) (h) Privacy Act 1988).
- The Client agrees that Individual Data provided may be used and retained by NNOH for the following purposes and for other purposes as agreed to between the Client and Seller or required by law from time to time:
· Provision of Services
· Marketing of Services by NNOH, its agents, distributors, or contractors.
· Assessing the credit worthiness of the Client in relation to extending credit.
· Exchanging of information with a credit reporting agency or trade reference named by the Client.
· Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by Client.
· Collection of amounts outstanding in the Client’s account by NNOH’s nominated Collection agent or solicitor.
13. Government Approvals
- The Client is responsible, at the Client’s own cost, for arranging all licences, government consents, and approvals which may be required for the performance of any Services under any agreement.
14. The Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974 and Fair Trading Acts
- The warranties, conditions, rights and remedies of the Client as outlined in the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974 and the relevant Fair Trading Act of South Australia are not intended to be compromised as a result of anything contained in these terms and conditions, except to the degree permitted by those Acts.
- NNOH assumes no responsibility for changes in the laws of South Australia, or the Commonwealth of Australia which may affect the supply of Services.
- NNOH may sub-contract part or all of its obligations under this agreement without the Client’s consent.
- NNOH reserves the right to review these terms and conditions at any time, and if any changes are deemed necessary, the Client will be advised of such changes upon them being made and they shall thereupon immediately become binding upon the Client.
- Neither NNOH nor the Client shall be liable for any breach of any provisions of any contract arising from an act of God, natural disaster, terrorism, war, or any other occurrence beyond the control of either party.
- If any Terms or Conditions contained in this document are found to be unenforceable for reasons of invalidity or illegality, the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way whatsoever.