NN Occupational Health Audio screenings provide thorough assessments of employees. According to the current WHS Regulations as below, hearing assessments are required to be undertaken at least every 2 years:
WHS Regulations (commenced 1/1/14; Chapter 4, Part 4, Section 58 (2))
- The person conducting the business or undertaking who provides the personal protective equipment as a control measure must provide audiometric testing for the worker— within 3 months of the worker commencing the work; and in any event, at least every 2 years.
NN Occupational Health Audio screenings are:
- compliant with AS/NZS 1269.4:2005 Occupational noise management – Auditory assessment
- conducted at your worksite or in our rooms
- conducted in an Australian Standard Hearing Booth
- assessed for air and bone conduction
- calculated for percentage loss
- tracked for individuals over time following 2 screenings
For further information on audio regulation and NN Occupational Health assessment procedures, contact us today.